Feral has some unique organizational qualities that you might be interested in. For starters, we are a fully remote studio. You never have to change out of your pajamas or even emerge from bed to work for us. On top of that, you will be working with a small, tight-knit team of three.
We don’t take anything too seriously, and we are especially keen on creating an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be who they are. We prize independence and originality.
If you are interested in this job, please send your portfolio along with a note explaining what kind of predicament you have found yourself in that would make you want to work for us to email@example.com with the subject “JOB.”
Emails only! Portfolios are a must. Portfolios on floppy disks are even better.
We’re looking for someone who brings creativity, ingenuity, and originality to their digital design work. We will work together to establish a creative direction based on each of our clients’ specific needs. Please send your portfolio and CV
1. You are a “real” designer, whatever that meansYou have true, god-given talent. If you don’t believe in god, “exceptional” talent is sufficient
2. At least one eye for detail, preferably two
3. Ability to read and write in English or Gaelic
4. Proficiency in Sketch, XD, or Photoshop
5. Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS and web development a plus6. Commitment: 25 – 30 hours a week on average, with some downtime here and there
1. Pay: Name your price!
2. You will be working with a small, tight-knit team of three
3. Each year we take a trip somewhere interesting!