GO-JEK is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, getting a massage and two dozen services. It is Indonesia’s first and fastest growing unicorn building an on-demand empire.
We find a person that know how to persuade users to use our products and features while also engage in conversations with them. You make them happy (you even know how to turn frowns upside down). And you do that well through words. But you’re not just a writer. You’re excited to do research too (and, yeah, you’re good at it) because you believe that only other people would know how to judge if your copy succeeds or fails.
Last but certainly not least, with the empathy that you have, you fight to give a smooth experience to both our customers and non-customers.
1. Read, process, and translate business data (numbers in funnels, conversion rates, etc) into creative assets
2. Think and work creatively, logically, and analytically at a rapid pace
3. Write, communicate, and convey the key message in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
4. Proofread, organize briefs, manage assets, and catch up with deadlines without a doubt
5. Work with people from different backgrounds
1. At least 2 years of experience in copywriting
2. Fluent in both Indonesian and English (both in writing and speaking)
3. An excellent listener and shows empathy to various kinds of users
4. Attention to detail while also keeping up with the dynamic environment
5. Self-driven and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
6. Knows how to probe the right questions whenever lacking context
Apply now by click button on the side!