Gojek is Southeast Asia's leading on-demand multi-service platform and digital payment technology group. Gojek was first established in Indonesia back in 2010 as a call center offering only courier delivery and two-wheeled ride-hailing services. Gojek launched its application in 2015 with only three services (GoRide, GoSend, and GoMart). Today, Gojek has evolved from ride hailing to an ecosystem with three Super Apps – Consumer Super App, Driver Super App, Merchant Super App - providing more than 20 services, ranging from transportation, food delivery, groceries, massage, house cleaning, logistics to a cashless digital payments platform called GoPay.
As an UX Writer, you know how to persuade users to use our products and features while also engage in conversations with them. You make them happy (you even know how to turn frowns upside down) through words. You will work closely with product, engineering, and design as well as business to deliver a smooth experience to both our customers and non-customers.
1. Read, process, and translate business data (numbers in funnels, conversion rates, etc) into creative assets
2. Think and work creatively, logically, and analytically at a rapid pace
3. Write, communicate, and convey the key message in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
4. Proofread, organize briefs, manage assets, and catch up with deadlines without a doubt
5. Work with people from different backgrounds
1. At least 2 years of experience in copywriting
2. Fluent in both Indonesian and English (both in writing and speaking)
3. An excellent listener and shows empathy to various kinds of users
4. Attention to detail while also keeping up with the dynamic environment
5. Self-driven and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
6. Knows how to probe the right questions whenever lacking context.