Pegipegi is one of the most renowned online travel agent brands in Indonesia, providing easy and affordable access to transportation and accommodation in the archipelago.
UX Writer is the one who truly owns the words that make the app or product work. UX Writer will be responsible to make our message in every products looks more “Human” to the users. He/she will be writing well requires understanding and clearly defining problems, accurately identifying audience and shaping writing towards their needs, and taking input from multiple sources and synthesizing it into a coherent narrative.
1. Write clear, compelling, concise copy that embodies the voice for all pegipegi product
2. Develop product positioning, message, and information architecture for UX flows (web & app).
3. Partner with UX research to better understand the impact of our words and ensure we’re tailoring our messaging for all the users.
4. Help create and maintain brand voice guidelines for product.
5. Participate in design sprints, planning sessions and other efforts to design and build great products.
6. Discover ways to improve interaction design, clarify documents, engage customers, and push the boundaries of the products.
7. Work with UI/UX, developers, product managers as well as other cross-functional division to iterate and optimize the user experience and drive product excellence across related products.
1. Bachelor’s degree from any major
2. Minimum 2 years of experience in UX Writing, media, creative agency, or any related field as a copy writer
3. Portfolio of work in both UX writing and longer-form content, such as technical writing, journalism or ad campaign.
4. Ability to manage projects in a fast-paced environment and remain focused amidst frequently changing requirements.
5. Fluent in both indonesian & english (writing & speaking)