Kredit Pintar is a Fintech (Financial Technology) company that has a mission to improve the quality of life of Indonesian people by providing various short-term loan options.To realize the mission as a Fintech Company that can advance the country, Kredit Pintar opens opportunities for those who want to contribute in improving the quality of life by investing in the form of providing loans to borrowers in Kredit Pintar.
1. Independently set up research framework and cadence to ensure strong user understanding
2. Active communication with Product, Data, and Engineering teams to ensure alignment
3. Work alongside Product Managers, Product Designers and Engineers to ensure proposed designs and UX results in the best user experience and is technically feasible
4. Design user flows and prototype experiences in an iterative manner with stakeholders
5. Translate complex/broad user needs, style guides, and business requirements into simple yet elegant product features
6. Document ongoing progress and status on work assignments in project management software and communicate these updates regularly
7. Participate in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions
8. Design and lead customer focus group/ research to solve existing problems, validate hypothesis and designs, or explore and develop new business opportunities
9. Build empathy and be a customer advocate in our product development process
10. Able to roll up sleeves and support in designing/ project management when necessary
1. Strong visual sense and a keen eye for design
2. Strong storytelling and communication skills
3. Able to balance the use of qualitative and quantitative data to guide product managers and designers
4. Strong analytics skill set
5. Excellent interpersonal and people skills - influencing internal team, engaging external focus groups and customers
6. Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations
7. An entrepreneurial spirit with a self-starter attitude and ability to get your hands dirty
8. An insatiable desire for knowledge and a natural curiosity about the ‘hows’ and ‘whys’
9. At least 3-5 years working experience as UX researcher.
10. Able to speak English is highly preferred.