Pegipegi is one of the most renowned online travel agent brands in Indonesia, providing easy and affordable access to transportation and accommodation in the archipelago.
Are you passionately seeking new knowledge to tackle big challenge? In Pegipegi, we believe in simplicity, problem solving, continuous learning and mission-driven life. We’re looking for talent who focus on create meaningful impact and never settles to keep learning.
Are you up for the challenge? Join us and let’s grow together!
1. Initiate and execute research projects to uncover insights from customers’ pain points and behavior
2. Work closely with various stakeholders (Product Manager, UI/UX Designer, Marketing, Engineers, C-Levels) while defining the realistic research methods to answer the research objectives
3. Provide innovative research methods (both Quantitative and Qualitative) to be adapted in an Agile Team within short turnaround, including surveys, Usability Testing, Intercepts, Contextual studies, Observation, Focus groups, and many more
4. Analyze and synthesize research results
5. Present insights and creative recommendations to diverse audiences through reports.
1. Minimum 1 year of working experience related to Research or User Experience
2. A bachelor degree holder from well-known university, will prefer related background such as: Psychology, Ethnography, Design, Information System, Sociology, or Interaction Design
3. Comfortable launching and iterating quickly and using data (Knowledge in SPSS, SQL, Google Analytics is a plus)
4. Excellent problem-solving skills
5. Eager to talk to customers to build empathy
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills
7. Open-minded and quick to adapt in an Agile environment
8. Familiarity with research methods and know when and how to apply each method into a design thinking process.