OnlinePajak is all in one application to handle corporate taxes & administration faster & easier. OnlinePajak has a mission to increase tax collection & remove corporate administration and taxes burden with 3 simple steps: prepare, pay & file taxes online in seamless integrated application.
With OnlinePajak, the corporate taxpayers can save lots of time to manage their monthly taxes, invoices and employee salary in one place, anytime, anywhere, without have to queue anymore at the tax office and bank.
User Experience (UX) Researcher is part of the team who will dive deeply into the understanding of OnlinePajak user needs. UX Researcher conducts many types of research methodology, qualitative and/or quantitative, then analyse the result of the research to be consulted to other teams in OnlinePajak to make OnlinePajak application more user-friendly and accepted by the new and existing user.
1. Employ innovative research methods that lead to key insights qualitative and/or quantitative, then analyse the result of the research to be consulted to other teams in OnlinePajak to make OnlinePajak software more user-friendly and accepted by the new and existing user
2. Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners (e.g., Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Data Science)
3. Communicate effectively to drive action and inspire new ideas
4. Work collaboratively with other UX researchers and product team to leverage and build upon knowledge
1. Bachelor degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, or behavioral sciences graduates are preferred
2. Minimum 3 years working experiences with 2+ year working experience as UX Researcher / Market Research / Statistics is a must
3. Have understanding and knowledge of User Experience (UX) is an advantage
4. Excellent communication skills - specially to communicate research findings to stakeholders
5. Excellent working knowledge of statistics and experimental method
6. Extremely detail oriented
7. A self-starter, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
1. We provide unbelievable working condition; flexible working hour, ability to work remotely, and unlimited annual leave
2. We have an international working environment, so you get the opportunity to work with people from other country and diverse background
3.We are a young workforce, casual and innovative. Come to work in your t-shirt and jeans, bean bag available if you need to get away from your desk. We love discussion and thrive through the sharing ideas
4. We give you plenty opportunity to develop your leadership skill, as we are in the growth stage of our company and looking for the future leader to grow with us
5. We are a result driven company, we value outcome not bureaucracy.