Warung Pintar is a technology-based company that transforms Indonesia's micro-businesses for future economy.UX Researcher at Warung Pintar is unique! As part of our company, you will have the chance to collaborate with IoT, Product Designer, Design Engineer, and Social Impact, team. So then you can solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences in different kinds of form.
1. Conduct usability research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement
2. Serve as a member of a team that acts as a 'repository' of research-based usability knowledge
3. Work with product development and business development team to test business requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods
4. Determine user needs by conducting task-focused analyses
5. Work with UI designers to test proposed look & feel initiatives
6. Coordinate, conduct and moderate.
1. Communication allowances
2. Daily free coffee from Fore
3. Experience to work in a fast-paced industry
4. Flexible working hours
5. Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth
6. Laptop ownership program
7. Medical/health insurance
8. Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team
9. The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan)
10. The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan)
11. Transportation allowances
12. Vision allowances.
1. 1-2 years of work experience in statistical analysis, qualitative analysis or quantitative analysis, product usability moderating, experimental design, and test method selection
2. Have a background in design, anthropology, psychology or related area
3. Have a great critical thinking skill, problem framing (strategic thinker)
4. Have a genuine passion for product-centric innovation
5. Must possess excellent communication skills and an effective problem-solving ability even under short notice
6. Creative people and able to come up with creative solutions and consider a variety of alternative solutions for each problem
7. Able to work well independently as well as with a team, high attention to detail and more importantly able to identify root recommendations inspired by the consumers’ needs and behaviors
8. Proficiency in the use of PowerPoint in order to create engaging content for presentations.