Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow. We are a one-stop solution for businesses.
From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
Intern duration is 6 months
1. Working collaboratively with Product Managers, Software Engineers, and QA Testers to build products
2. Constructing and conducting user research methodologies
3. Documenting, analyzing, and visualizing user research data
4. Brainstorming and prototyping solutions
5. Designing high-fidelity prototypes
6. Testing these prototypes on real user
1. Currently enrolled in a relevant field of study ( Psychology, Visual Design, Computer Science)
2. Have a designer’s mindset - a critical and analytical thinker
3. Are a very quick learner who doesn’t mind getting constant feedback
4. Are a natural storyteller with strong verbal and written communication skills
5. Understand that User Experience is way beyond just the interface
6. Have experience designing using Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Zeplin