Gojek is Southeast Asia's leading on-demand multi-service platform and digital payment technology group. Gojek was first established in Indonesia back in 2010 as a call center offering only courier delivery and two-wheeled ride-hailing services. Gojek launched its application in 2015 with only three services (GoRide, GoSend, and GoMart). Today, Gojek has evolved from ride hailing to an ecosystem with three Super Apps – Consumer Super App, Driver Super App, Merchant Super App - providing more than 20 services, ranging from transportation, food delivery, groceries, massage, house cleaning, logistics to a cashless digital payments platform called GoPay.
As an illustrator, you will collaborate closely with the Design Team, ranging from Product Designers, Interaction Designers, to UX Writers, to work on multiple projects for various products.
1. Handle multiple projects at a time and prioritise some, based on the ever-evolving business needs
2. Undertake relevant research and generate ideas
3. Identify shortfalls and opportunities in our current marketing contents and improve it by adding more thoughtful approach
4. Work to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt style
1. Strong understanding of illustration fundamentals such as visual storytelling, composition, color, etc
2. Able to visualize the ideas that is acceptable to a wide range of people
3. Able to follow an existing illustration style without problem
4. Impressive design communication skills
5. Understand basic UI/UXStrong aesthetic and conceptual skills