Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. As a User Experience (UX) leader, you help define and drive the future of Google design. You identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
We're an agile team of UX Engineers at Geo (Google Maps) that have directly shaped design thinking working closely with our design, research, and engineering partners. We're part of the greater Geo UX Studio team consisting of motion and visual designers, UX writers and content strategists. As a UX Engineer, you'll work alongside a talented team of designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers focused on the core Google Maps product. You will also be part of the Geo UX Studio, a larger collective of talented visual and motion designers, UX writers and content strategists.
1. Work on innovative product concepts and help develop the next generation of products
2. Partner with Researchers and Designers to define and deliver new features, rapidly iterate on prototypes, test new concepts and assist with final implementation
3. Iterate on complex interactions, animations and pixel-perfect visual designs.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
1. 5 years of experience developing mobile applications
2. Experience with rapid prototyping
3. Experience with animation and motion frameworks
4. Strong fundamentals of user experience, including user-centered design and research
5. Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.