As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Asia, RedMart offers an unparalleled startup experience. Our culture: entrepreneurial, fiercely intelligent, team oriented, deeply creative and whatever you add to it! We’re fanatical about improving our customer experience and providing “wow” customer service.
Product Designers play a vital role inside our organisation on both Singapore and Bangalore. You will be working with cross-functional teams in RedMart to ensure that our RedMart website and apps provides an awesome shopping experience for our customers.
1. Your portfolio has some of best-in-class craftsmanship, solved by the marriage of a good user experience and proper functionality. Your designs are clean, elegant and aesthetically sound
2. You should be very comfortable in showing incomplete work with the team
3. You understand that every product, new or existing, is made through constant iteration, driven by data informing your decisions, insights and observations translating into meaningful action. You know how to inspire and collaborate with engineers to build products that have business impact without compromising on design integrity
4. You are not afraid to unlearn existing behaviors to experiment on new ones. Bottom line, you are always looking for the possibility of being wrong and open towards doing the right thing
5. You are willing to do what it takes to understand and solve problem
The hygiene stuff;
1. Enjoy moving fast: we don't wait for things to happen in RedMart
2. Be able to design the fine grained details of interactions
3. Be able to effectively and concisely communicate ideas
4. Be able to prototype designs in lo-fidelity and hi-fidelity as required
5. Be familiar in designing for mobile and web
6. Be proficient in Sketch or Adobe Photoshop
As part of your application, we would like to see your online portfolio or PDF portfolio.