We are looking for a User Experience designer who can deeply empathize with the users and take’s every step in the design process walking in their shoes.He/she should also have the capability to gauge the scope and scale of the project understanding various technological and business constraints.
A knack for attention to micro details and rapid decision making are immensely appreciated at yellowchalk.
- UX Research
- Wireframing and UI prototyping
We are looking for someone who is:
- Creative, Enthusiastic to learn and Adaptable
- Designing to Solve problems and go beyond what is on the screen
- Experience of directly/indirectly working in UX process, like engaging with various project teams likedevelopment team, stakeholder, etc.
- Ready to work with other creative minds and also adapt based on projects
You will get a chance to:
- Lead UX activities and solve actual business problems
- Execute actual user research and plans for qualitative Studies
- Analyse and convert research findings into UX artefacts/deliverables e.g. User Persona, System workflows and User stories
- Rapidly ideate and validate designs with users and stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross functional teams that helps achieve a UX solution that fits business goals and user goals
What will help you succeed:
- Client-facing confidence to lead; humility to learn from others
- Prefer an open, highly participatory work style
- Inclined to focus on possibilities rather than limitations
- Clearly communicate design decisions and build consensus through persuasive artefacts and conversation
- Understanding of user research methodologies and when to apply them
- Design portfolio showcasing, end-to-end design process. Samples of digital projects such as mobile apps, Web based products , kiosk displays, chatbots, etc.Explain deliverables and strategic reason for the same
- Communication fluency in English
Rush your profile (Must submit an online portfolio of work in order to be considered)