Convertium , Founded in 2001, is one of Singapore's most established digital agencies. We help clients solve business problems with our focus on User-first thinking and design.Our core practices are User Experience, Creative Design , Digital Marketing, and Web Technology.
1. The UX Designer reports to the management supervisor of the UX practice
2. You will assist in the leadership and management of a team of UX practitioners to perform as high-functioning professionals in their respective roles. Their success will be your success
3. You will champion the acquisition and cultivation of UX design best practices and knowledge across the company. This means that User-first thinking and UX sensibilities must be imbued across the company, beyond the UX team
4. You will act as a mentor to UX team members in their respective roles in order for them to be independent and effective practitioners
5. As a UX team member, you will be responsible for the research and establishment of innovative, effective, and cutting-edge UX methods, processes, and activities
6. As the UX Designer, you will demonstrate deep and broad expertise in User-first thinking and UX methods and processes
7. You must be able to work well with the project management, creative, content, marketing and technology teams to implement solutions for clients
8. As the UX Designer, you must be seen to be a highly credible client partner and representative of our agency on UX matters. This requires advanced skills in business consulting, client management, and communication
9. The formalisation, discipline, and evolution of the agency’s UX practice will be driven by you. This includes the standardisation and documentation of methods, processes, and deliverables.
1. Relevant Bachelor's Degree
2. At least 4+ years expereince in a UX role ESSENTIAL!
3. Advanced skills in business consulting, client management and communication essential
4. Digital Agency experience a must!