Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
🎨 Job Description
- Ensure our work communicates clearly and is on-brand.
- Understand Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Explain and discuss design decisions and give design feedback.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Partner with design, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
- Design mood boards, comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards.
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
- Attend and help plan studio and community events and workshops.
- Design experience, experience at a digital agency is beneficial.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a UIUX Designer or a similar profile
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant fine arts/design degree
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, InDesign, Illustrator, CDR, Premiere Pro After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe experience manager on both PC and Mac platforms
- experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
- Advanced digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Advanced understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile.
- Advanced ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Clients/project manager to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs.
- Ability to speak comfortably and professionally in client presentations.
- Unite and inspire designers, creating world-class work.
- Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking in our studio and beyond.
- Collaborate on products and services that build the business and change the way our clients think about design.
All of our Accenture Song professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.