PT AIA FINANCIAL (“AIA”) is one of the leading life insurance companies in Indonesia that registered and supervised by the Indonesian Financial Services Authority. AIA in Indonesia is a subsidiary of the AIA Group. AIA offers various products ranging from life insurance, health insurance, personal accident insurance, and unit linked products, including Sharia based insurance, as well as employee benefits services, severance and pension fund (DPLK). These products are marketed by our 6.600+ experienced professional sales force through multi distribution channels including Agency, Bancassurance, Corporate Solutions (Pension & Employee Benefits), and Direct Marketing/ Telemarketing.
AIA prides itself on playing a leadership role in Indonesia’s life insurance industry, which has led to recognition by numerous third party awards givers in recent years.
🎨 Job Description
AIA is hiring for UI/UX Designer who is responsible to translate fundamental user and business requirements into UX solutions, and produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and production ready UI design, as well as assist user research and usability testing to ensure our UX solutions are in-line with our customers’ mental model.
- Create simple, intuitive, yet delightful UI solutions based on agreed customer journeys, leveraging the existing component library.
- Manage stakeholders and create production ready UI solutions that bridge between customer needs and business requirements.
- Build user testing ready prototypes and optimize them based on feedback.
- When necessary, provide assistance and guidance for developers to implement designs into production.
- Make sure that the production build is built as intended.
- Bachelor Degree from any major
- At least 4 years experiences in similar role
- Experienced in applying best practices to visual design, user experience, and interaction design. Basic front-end development experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Sketch, inVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experienced in designing UX solutions for multiple platforms such as web, tablet, and mobile.
- Understanding of development processes on large, enterprise level projects such a corporate intranets, portals and web-based applications.
- Ability to understand high level design briefs and requirements and translate them into simple and user-friendly solutions.
- A strong digital portfolio which demonstrates good understanding of web and app design and development
- Experienced in creating comprehensive UI guidelines
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written