Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow. We are a one-stop solution for businesses.
From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
1. Design elegant, customer-focused design interfaces for web application and native mobile applications
2. Collaborate with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and content strategists to define problems & goals, empathize, map user journey, prototype interactions, and launch new products, and services
3. Conduct user research
1. Paid Sick Leave
2. Maternity & Paternity Leave
3. Health Insurance Medical
1. Min. 3 years experience in UI/UX
2. UX lean process
3. Lo-fi and Hi-fi prototyping skills
4. Strong attention to detail and constant drive to learn
5. Strong portfolio with demonstrable design skills
6. Ability to understand how the users will want to instinctively interact with the UI
7. Familiarity with multi-platform design across tablets, mobile devices, and web
8. Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
9. Familiarity with HTML/CSS preferred
10. Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.