Warung Pintar is a technology-based company that transforms Indonesia's micro-businesses for future economy. As part of our company, you will have the chance to collaborate with Product Designer, Design Engineer, UX researcher, and Social Impact, team.
So then you can solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences in different kinds of form.
1. Ability to collaborate closely with product managers, developers, copywriters, and UX researchers
2. Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
3. Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
4. Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in our industry’s standards.
1. Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience and a proven track record
2. Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc
3. Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz
5. Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset
6. Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
7. Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
1. Communication allowances
2. Daily free coffee from Fore
3. Experience to work in a fast-paced industry
4. Flexible working hours
5. Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth
6. Laptop ownership program
7. Medical/health insurance
8. Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team
9. The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan)
10. The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan)
11. Transportation allowances
12. Vision allowances.