Lazada is Southeast Asia’s fastest growing online shopping mall. We are pioneering e-commerce across some of the fastest growing countries in the world by offering a fast, secure and effortless online shopping experience with a broad product offering in categories.
1. As a Sr. UX designer, you will be crafting and refining international products according to business needs, and guarantee the basic usability of products.
2. Able to create user-flows, low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity polished mockup designs and ability to quickly iterate designs to get final sign-off.
3, Need to communicate and follow-through your design concepts and strategy to peers and stakeholders.
4. Consistently improve the product design according to user requirements and business needs.
5. Initiate and participate in user research as needed on key projects.
6. Create design solutions utilizing user data, new business requirements and technical capabilities of the project within the limited resources.
7. Become a problem-solver for interface issues that may appear during projects implementation and ensure a good user experience throughout the UXQA cycle.
1. 5+ years working experience in related area. Experience in both interaction and visual design is preferred
2. Background in human-computer interaction, industrial design, visual communication, or education-related design disciplines will be desirable
3. Align customer needs and business goals to execute design holistic thinking process and methods
4. Work closely with international cross-functional teams based in China, Southeast and India to align with business/product strategies, while maintaining a design consistency across all platforms/screens
5. Excellent communication and collaboration skills to present well and explain design solutions to cross-functional teams.