SP Digital is looking for a Senior UX Analyst to join the team. UX Analyst (UXRs) help everyone understand user behaviour and how it impacts product and organisation. In this role, you will Interpreting data trends in conversions, pageviews, and other user actions to identify opportunities and guide UX design.
Your analysis will help us create useful, usable, and delightful new products and features for people as well as continually innovating on our existing products. You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering compelling, written, in-person and visual presentations on your analysis.
As a Senior UX Analyst, you'll rely on lean methodology and work closely with stakeholders to transform user needs into beautiful, usable and engaging product.
We are looking for a UX person with a strong analytics background, or a data analyst that has some UX experience and also a creative designer. this role will be heavy on creative (illustrations, marketing collateral, experience centre, etc) is also good for creative or creative designers who wants to shift to UX.
1. Justifying projects, validating personas, informing customer journey maps, and collecting background information necessary for design planning
2. Health Monitoring: Identify Goals, Signals, and Metrics to develop an ongoing measurement plan to track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that indicate if there are UX issues
3. Conduct independent analysis on multiple aspects of products and experiences
4. Project Metrics: Determining project-specific metrics that can be measured before and after implementation to ensure satisfaction with your deliverables
5. Experimentation: Running and evaluating A/B and multivariate tests to improve results via different design and content variations
6. Work closely with user researchers and incorporate qualitative research data into your analysis
7. Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into analysis
8. Advocate analysis to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
Please send your portfolio and CV
1. A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience on mobile and web products
2. Ability to clearly, concisely and persuasively communicate analysis
3. Knowledge of experience design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to service design, digital products, and creative facilitation.