Pegipegi is one of the most renowned online travel agent brands in Indonesia, providing easy and affordable access to transportation and accommodation in the archipelago. We are serving millions of users and partnering with more than 10,000 accommodation partners in Indonesia and more than 15,000 accommodations in Asia through joint partnership.
Our offices are located in Jakarta (headquarter), Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, and Denpasar. With more than 200+ professionals, our family has been working together toward a single mission: “To make travel more accessible for all Indonesians.” We are actively hiring to maintain our growth in sustainable way for the long-term.
🎨 Job Description
Are you passionately seeking new knowledge to tackle big challenges? In Pegipegi, we believe in simplicity, problem solving, continuous learning and mission-driven life. We’re looking for talents who focus on creating meaningful impact and never settle to keep learning.
Are you up for the challenge? Join us and let’s grow together!
- Work closely with the team in developing and delivering the final product by identifying & solving problems based on the product, user, and business needs. Deliver suitable and effective user interfaces.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like, or use for idea validation purposes.
- Present your work through a conscious and logical explanation, according to the company’s design guidelines
- Continuously keep yourself and the design team updated on new design trends and changes in the industry standards by conducting industry research on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your ideas using any of these methods.
- Be a great team player and contribute to the culture of the team, in line with the company’s guiding principle
- Work closely with QA team to make sure a smooth collaboration during implementation
- A strong UI design skill.
- An understanding of basic UX and how to implement it. And also the thirst to understand our user.
- The ability to communicate & collaborate with peers & stakeholders
- Able to offer solution to a problem
- Able to self motivated and have a strong drive to push an idea or initiative forwards (proactive)
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in UI Design, Interaction Design, Visual Communication, or Human Communication Design
- Able to think clearly and logical when designing or providing a design solution
- A basic understanding of coding will be great
- A passion for knowledge and keeping up with the latest industry standard
- A deep sense of accountability, a high level of ownership and able to adapt in a fast pace environment
Kindly send CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject : Product Designer