SP group is a leading energy utility company in Asia Pacific. SP owns and operates electricity and gas transmission and distribution businesses in Singapore and Australia.
SP group is looking for Senior Creative Design to join the team. We believe creative designers are storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life and inspire users. They are design fundamentalist, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
We are looking for a UX person with a strong analytics background, or a data analyst that has some UX experience and also a creative designer. this role will be heavy on creative (illustrations, marketing collateral, experience centre, etc) is also good for creative or creative designers who wants to shift to UX.
1. Translate business objectives into clear creative strategies
2. Manage the creative process from concept to complete
3, Execute top quality design work
4. Plan and conduct cross functional (PO, Engineering, Biz stakeholder, etc.) strategy workshops to facilitate ideations, prioritization, and creation of design artifacts to help with costumer validation
5. Lead and ensure visual communication and brands standards are met
6. Work closely with multidisciplinary teams, particularly corporate affairs, marketing, product and business teams
7. Oversee deliverables, timeline and budgets
8. Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
Please send your portfolio and CV
1. At least 5 years of creative design experience
2. Has a proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
3. Strong communication, people management and facilitation skills. Must be able to function as a team leader as well as an individual contributor
4. Agnostic yet proficient with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, InVison, Zeplin etc.
5. Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web, IOS and Android technologies
6. Bachelor Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavional science discipline
7. Work samples are required