Travelstop is a modern solution for business travel and expense management.
Travelstop focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Online Travel, Business Travelers, and Business Travel. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Travelstop has raised $4.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.
🎨 Job Description
As a Product Designer at Travelstop, you will have the opportunity to work on an exciting range of technologies and platforms that power Travelstops’ portfolio of sites and services. You will be expected to use your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, to craft end-to-end product experiences. Typically, members of the team are expected to perform the following functions and responsibilities:
- Design simple and intuitive product experiences.
- Design end-to-end flows, visuals, and interactions.
- Building and managing Design System.
- Collaborate with other designers, engineers, and product managers to see a project from conception through launch and beyond.
- Define success, test assumptions and continuously incorporate feedback to improve product experience.
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Portfolio demonstrating design process, solutions and shipped work
- Strong track record of designing, branding and shipping consumer experiences
- Strong visual design skills and passion for interaction design
- Strong track record of building, maintaining, and managing Design System for multi-products
- Ability to prototype designs (using prototyping tools)
- Ability to make data-driven design decisions (understanding of A/B testing process)
- Proficiency in Figma, Principle, Framer, or other interactive design tools
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Technical background or a strong familiarity with software engineering preferred
- Experience with SaaS or complex enterprise product is a big plus
Send Resume, Short Brief Cover Letter and Portfolio to email@example.com