Are you a product designer who’s eager to extend your knowledge in growth hacking field? A data geek who never gets tired of learning new things? Join our team in Jakarta, Indonesia!
We're looking for a results-oriented and startup-loving product designer to help us expand our business as part of our growth team. We're fast and adaptive, seeking to move the needle on key business goals through experimentation and measurement.
As a Product Designer on the Growth team, you will collaborate with engineers, content marketers, performance marketers and other designers to identify product strategies and campaigns to grow one of the most recognizable brand in the industry. You should love the challenge of discovering new ways to do this, and relish working on one of the most fast-paced team in the company.
1. Work with a small cross-functional growth team to design better ways to meet the on-demand grocery needs of our customers
2. Find answers to design challenges no other company has solved before
3. Help define our product strategy and roadmap
4. We’re at the centre of a region that leads a way when it comes to new commerce, new customer apps and channels
5. Collaborate with the entire design team to create a cohesive and magical consumer product experience for responsive web, iOS and Android platforms
1. Competitive salary package
2. Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
3. Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
4. HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
5. Work-from-home days
6. 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
7. Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
8. Lactation room for working mothers
9. Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak everytime we find something to celebrate
1. 3+ years designing exceptional experiences with a portfolio that showcases your ability to move fluidly between user experience design, interface design and visual design
2. Passionate in designs and continual experimentation, iteration and optimisation
3. Proved experience in creating wireframes, prototypes and UI specs and the flexibility and willingness to move from idea to whiteboard to execution quickly
4. Able to make sound design decisions with qualitative and quantitative data as well as knows how to acquire the data
5. Thorough understanding of web responsive, as well as native iOS and Android platforms
6. Strong visual aesthetic and experienced in designing within brand guidelines and design systems as well as collaborating with the design team to evolve those guidelines and systems to move Happy Fresh's products in new and bold directions