OY! Indonesia is currently seeking Product Designer. We are building the first wallet aggregator in Indonesia that aims to solve money movement and personal finance management by integrating with financial institutions in the country.
Currently, we are processing hundreds of billions of rupiahs from 100K transactions monthly.Sounds interesting?
Product Designer are the gateway to validate & execute product from end to end. You will collaborate closely with Product Managers, where you bring user needs to meet their business needs and translate them into product (feature) concepts. And after you validate your concepts to the market/targeted users you will provide as well customer-focused user interfaces based on our Guidelines and Libraries.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with a cross functional team consisting of product managers, software engineers, and data analysts.
Please send your portfolio and CV
1. Outstanding analytical, quantitative and qualitative problem-soving skills
2. Strong understanding and empathy tor our customers
3. Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
4. Able to use standard professional tools (Sketch App, Zeplin, etc)- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
5. Strong attention to detailFree lunch & snack provided