Digital innovation will be the catalyst for us to take customer engagement and experience to a new level and the best way to showcase this is through our inaugural Digital Skills Learning Carnival. The Manager Experience Designer helps the organisation be more customer centric and innovative in the way we create new products and execute our business by using design tools, principles and concepts.
1. Work with the Lead Strategist, Experience Design and the Head, Design Thinking Capability & Culture to strategize and execute a plan to build design thinking capability within Great Eastern
2. Provide an outside-in point-of-view and challenge the organisation to be more customer-centric, and in doing so, become a more successful organisation
3. Help design and facilitate workshops to help build design thinking awareness and capability across different levels of staff
4. Help with the design and execution of customer journey redesign projects.
1. Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in industrial design or any other design related field
2. 4 - 6 years of working in an industrial design and/or customer research role, preferably in a consumer-facing organisation preferred
3. Experience running user experience projects using design thinking tools and customer journey mapping techniques
4. Basic knowledge of customer-facing industries such as financial services, healthcare services, FMCG, or similar
5. Curious by nature; ability to plan and conduct design research in close collaboration with customers and/or internal stakeholders
6. Visual storyteller
7. Good negotiation skills and possess the ability to influence others
8. Professional proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite applications, Rhino, InDesign, UX/ UI tools, or related design software/creativity/prototyping tools.