This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior/Mid level UX Designer to work over multiple iconic brands for a well-known corporate company.
You will be working on a high profile Digital Transormation project and will develop user flows and interfaces that bring the digital experience to life and deliver brilliant customer experience. This role is a permanent position, within a brilliant and ambitious team building an amazing design system.
Duties willl include:
- Work closely with the stakeholders in an agile environment to deliver high-quality and consistent solutions.
- Continuously review and critique deliverables, and spearhead UI refactoring activities for an improved user experience.
- Promote collaborative work practices and identify opportunities to improve quality and increase efficiency through the design processes.
- Work effectively and efficiently to share Design Centre Strategy with a variety of stakeholders.
- Meet stakeholder and customer needs.
- Act as a mentor to a team of digital designers and participate in the open sharing of new approaches, techniques, and ways of working within the Strategic Design team and with colleagues from across the agency
- 3-5 years of professional work experience as a user experience designer.
- High proficiency in all aspects of UX design (customer research, usability evaluation, IA & content strategy, interaction design, prototyping).
- Experience of developing and working with design systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate and articulate design decisions and insights to stakeholders and co-workers.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.