Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
The role of the intern is to support various projects related to data management for Fusion 360.These projects can include the design of web and mobile applications. As a member of the design team, this intern will be working from initial concept to final production, and will contribute to the User-Experience, User-Interface, Interactions, and Content Design.
1. Generate original artworks (ideation sketches, storyboards, mock-ups, etc.) to support the communication and evaluation of various design alternatives to other stakeholders, prior to implementation
2. Interpret user needs and business requirements from multiple sources, including Product Management and Marketing
3. Create inspiring, delightful and usable designs from user needs and business goals
4. Validate designs with users and stakeholders
5. Produce and deliver production-ready assets (icons, graphics, specifications, 3D models) in a timely and organized manner to adhere to internal and external timetables
6. Coordinate work with multiple team members
7. Work as an integral member of a high-performing team, making impactful individual contributions.
1. Strong interest in 3D and knowledge of 3D modeling tools and interaction paradigms
2. Compelling portfolio in UX/UI, Illustration, Industrial Design, Graphic Design or other relevant fields
3. Creative and innovative mindset with demonstrated analytical problem-solving skills
4. Ability to generate and express clear ideas and designs
5. Significant experience using Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or other visual prototyping tools
6. Demonstrated communication skills, both oral and written
7. Ability to adapt to changing pace and strategic decisions
8. Good team player, ability to follow directions while working independently.