Huge is a global collective of designers, technologists and strategists. We help companies become trusted parts of people’s lives by creating products, services, and brands that people love.
We were the first agency to be founded on the idea that the principles of user experience should drive not just design, but business and marketing as well. We’re known for finding new ways to harmonize the things clients need with what users really want in order to create experiences that change industries.
We work with companies who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. We specialize in helping clients overcome barriers to innovation and get to market quickly with the right product, campaign or initiative for their business.
Our Interaction Designers are deeply committed to making sure the work we produce is useable, intuitive and intelligent. They develop information architecture for a variety of digital products, for a varied set of clients and varied kinds of media.
Our Interaction Designers don’t just have the experience and skill necessary to ensure a great product—they have the ability to lead those on their teams to create better, more forward-thinking work. We need someone ready to lead research and strategy, information architecture, and interaction design to create superb user experiences.
Huge is also a highly collaborative environment, and we need someone who is excited to work as part of a team to create mind-blowing work. Senior Designers also effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to our clients.
They participate in user testing, build wireframes and functional prototypes, and more, keeping an eye on overall goals while getting their hands dirty at the same time.
1. A very strong background with at least 3+ years of user interface design experience. In addition, a strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
2. Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions—must have an intermediate understanding of major web analytics packages and SEO strategies
3. A sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
4. An ability to collaborate. You should be exited to work other designers and developers to envision and iterate concepts
5. An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Principle, InVision, Framer, and Adobe CS.
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered.