Airbnb's experience designers make the complex simple and know the details aren't the details, they are the product. Do you love to choreograph the dance of getting users from A to B? Are your instincts in touch with a higher power known as 'usability'? Well then you get that the best interactions aren't even noticed by a user because the design gets out of their way.
Portfolio required to apply
1. Partner with the Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Researchers and Content Strategists to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
2. Design elegant flows & interactions for a global audience across platforms
3. Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners
4. Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
1. 3-8 years of experience with end-to-end product design
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
4. Have contributed as a leader in design and a strong collaborator with product managers and engineers
5. Have shipped product
6. Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)