Lendi is making it fast and simple for Australians to get home loans. We use smart technology to match customers with loans from over 35 lenders and help them get approved in an easy online process.Our revolutionary platform is supported by our team of Home Loan Specialists who make it easy to compare, choose and complete home loans online. This means customers can skip trips to the bank and reduce the cost of their loan.
The Lendi Design team is responsible for the UX and UI of all platform touchpoints used by our customers and Lendi team. Our Design team are at the forefront of problem-solving, and user research helps inform and discover the right problems to solve. Our approach is hypothesis-led and our decision making is generally evidence-based.
In the newly created role of Design Lead, we seek a high calibre individual with exceptional design skills, strong design principles and leadership qualities. Reporting to the CPO, this role will shape and lead Design within Lendi. You will work closely with our Product Managers and Technical Leads to deliver effective and consistent design outcomes and will lead a small and exceptional team of Designers. As a newly created role, you will have the ability to shape our delivery methodology and, where necessary, drive performance lead change. You will be responsible for material aspects of our Design System and our future organisational design requirements.
1. Significant experience in digital consumer design is mandatory
2. Exceptional leadership qualities and experience in leading a Design Team is mandatory
3. Experience in finance or banking is highly preferably
4. Sufficient understanding of technology and product development. Technical experience is not mandatory but would be welcomed
5. Demonstrable first-hand experience and knowledge of Design Systems
6. As someone who leads from the front, you will be able to demonstrate strong prototyping skills, a portfolio of prior work on mobile, tablet and desktop, design workflow and a track record of implementing and adherence to organisational design principles
1. Either a Resumé, Linkedin profile and/or personal bio website outlining your current experience are acceptable with your application. We do not require a resume
2. A cover letter is mandatory. Feel free to directly address why your experience and skills are a great fit for this role citing specifics. Keep it casual, authentic and let who you are shine through